Ayurvedic Arrowroot Medicine
Established in 1984, we have commenced our business as a manufacturer and supplier of Ayurvedic Arrowroot Medicine. This medicine is used as a nutritional supplement for infants and for people recovering from illness. Also, proposed product is used for stomach and intestinal disorders, including diarrhea. Offered medicine is processed at our technically sound processing units using premium quality arrowroots that are procured from the reliable vendors of the market. Further, our clients can avail this Ayurvedic Arrowroot Medicine from us in various packaging options at cost-effective price.
Further Details :
Our assortment of Ayurvedic Arrowroot Medicines are provided in approved quality HDPE containers and in future, we would be delivering these in ziplock pouches.
- Helps in lowering of cholesterol level
- Beneficial for bladder irritation sickness
- Treatment for Gangrene disease
- Helpful in digestion due to demulcent properties
- Produce perspiration and reduces fever
- 100% Natural product, without any harmful ingredient
- Prevent to spread snakebite and alcohol poisons
|Origin Place||Maharashtra, India|
What is Arrow Root?
Arrow root is consider either maranta starch or curcuma starch.
Arrow root is extremely benefited in dysentery diarrhea & colitis. It promotes healing of stomach ulcers. For people suffering from long illness and weakness.
Introduction (Gluten free Starch)
SHEILY'S Arrow root is used to soothe and relieve the irritation of inflamed mucous membranes. This is easily digested food starch which is a natural source of calcium and may provide a nourishing bland. Arrow root is helpful in the management of indigestion, wounds and for regulation of bowel complaints due to gluten free medicine.
- SHEILY'S Arrow root is now known to be a superior carbohydrate with demulcent properties.
- SHEILY'S Arrow root is free from gluten, Gluten-free starch is used in special food preparations for celiac diseases patients.
- SHEILY'S Arrow root indeed are good source of folates. 100G arrowroot provide 338 ug or 84% of daily required levels of folates along with vitamin B-12 is one of the essential components take part in DNA synthesis and cell division.
Arrowroot contains of B-complex group of vitamins such as niacin, thiamin, pyridoxine, pantothenic acid and riboflavin. Many of these vitamins take part as substrates for enzymes in carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism in the body.
Further, it contains moderate levels of some important minerals like copper, iron, manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, and zinc. In addition, it is an excellent source of potassium (454 mg per 100g or 10% of RDA). Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that help regulate heart rate and blood pressure.
Demulcent, Anti-inflammatory, Antiseptic: This particular starch softens as well as calms broken or even swollen areas like the gastric mucous membranes.
Currently, there are no known warning or contraindication with the use of Arrowroot.